Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 21: Google I/O

I am writing this post while waiting for the keynote to begin at Google I/O 2013.

In anticipation of the largest Android event of the year, I've temporarily switched back to my Nexus 4 from the iPhone 5. Originally I considered sticking with the iPhone this week as a true test of my commitment to this experiment but ultimately decided I didn't want to miss out on any Android goodness while here.

What has been surprising here at the Moscone Center is the number of iPhones I see being used by attendees and the number of developers I've spoken with who work on both Android and iOS. Perhaps dual specialization as a mobile developer is not as uncommon as it once was.

Well the keynote is about to begin. In typical conference fashion the wi-fi here is barely functional so I'll have to post this later.

Update:

Posted from my new Chromebook Pixel. Thanks Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment